Thursday 7 August 2014

Liebster Award

I have recently been nominated for the blogging award called the Leibster Award by http://wewillbedreaming1.blogspot.co.uk/ who has an amazing blog and has been nominated herself. So I am sure you are wondering 'What is the award?' Well it is between bloggers to help promote and discover other bloggers.

You have to :
1. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you.
2. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate some bloggers yourself.
4. Create 11 new questions for them to answer.

So here are my questions from Laura and my answers:

1. What makeup item is your fave?
Well I don't actually wear much makeup, however I do absoutley love eyeshadows. My favourite are the sleek eye shadow palettes (especially 'Oh So Special' and 'Storm) and the L'oreal Quad in 'Nude Lingerie'.

2. A song you have on replay?
I have had on repeat my Hyde Park playlist more than anything - including McBusted, Scouting for Girls and the Vamps. But if i had to say a song in particular it is actually between Ghost by Ella Henderson, I Smile by Kirk Franklin, All of Me by John Legend  and Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan. ( I know this is techically cheating having four but I have them all on replay currently.)

3. Fave high street store?
I think either Primark or New Look

4. Do you cry at films- if so name one that had you blubbering?
I rarely cry at anything like books, films or TV. I didn't even at 'The Fault in Our Stars' however 'The Book Thief' is the only film I have cried at which was recent here is my review of the book and film.

5. Favourite type of blog post to write?
I have only just started but I think favourites and top things, and soon I will be writing a top books series and fav music artists.

6. what made you want to start a blog?
Just talking about it with my friends and also a nice hobby to distract from school and work.

7. What is your fave book?
I don't think I can answer this- uhmm- to name a few (sorry cheating again) 'Book Thief' by Marcus Zusak, Lorien Legacies by Pitticus Lore, Harry Potter by J.K.Rowling and many many more.

8. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
PIZZA, PIZZA, PIZZA!

9. Favourite scent?
Moringa by Body Shop

10. Lipstick or lipgloss?
If I had been asked this a year ago it would have definitley been lipgloss, however I am slowly getting into things like Revlon Lip Butters. Although it will probably still be lipgloss.

11. How often do you go shopping?
When I have saved up enough money and when my friends or family want to but I would say usually between 1-4 times a month!

Now here is my facts:

1. I am 16 years old
2. I can be really shy and self-conscious
3. I love reading
4. I enjoy watching YouTube videos
5. I play/used to play/kind of still play the piano
6. I really want to join a table tennis or badminton club
7. Although I am shy, I like meeting new people as it makes me feel more confident.
8. I have no idea what I want to be when I am older all I know is I am going sixth form and then want to go university.
9. Elephants and sausage dogs are my fave animals
10. People sometimes think I am either Asian, Italian or French although in reality I am 3/4 English and 1/4 Welsh. Even my mum said she thought I looked Italian and French whilst we were on holiday and my Grandma seems to think I look Asian!!
11. I have the best friends and family I could ask for!. Two of my friends even have blogs: http://wewillbedreaming1.blogspot.co.uk/ and  http://www.daisychains16.blogspot.co.uk/

Now my questions:

1. What are your main ambitions?
2. Who is your fave music artist?
3. Where is your favourite place to go on holiday?
4. What films do you recommend?
5. What are your favourite books?
6. What 3 words do you describe yourself as?
7. Favourite quote?
8. Have you ever seen a musical in the theatre if so what? and do you recommend anything?
9. What do you want to be when you are older?
10. What are your favourite makeup products?
11. Who do you look up to?

I nominate:






Sam x

4 comments:

  1. Great answers, I also did a post on the liebster awards, check it out if you want to :) xx Cecil

    http://wednesday19th.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for nominating me lovely! i was nominated for the liebster award last year so i'm not sure if i can do it again? i'm not sure what the rules are :)
    amelia from wonder reads

    ReplyDelete


  3. Our firm, Bostick Communications, distributes press releases via e-mail for our clients who are authors.  These releases make reviewers, such as yourself, aware of new books that are available for review.
     
    We would like to add you to that database to receive releases from our clients. 
     
    You will receive two press releases per week on the average. You select the books you wish to review. You have the opportunity to specify certain genres that you are interested in to reduce the number of releases you receive, if you wish.
     
    There is no obligation on your part and you may unsubscribe at any time.
     
    If interested please reply back to us and note the genres you review and the site(s) where you post your reviews.

    Thank you for your time to consider our service.
     
    Best,
    Ken Eason
    Bostick Communications
     
    www.bostickcommunications.com
     
    bostickops@gmail.com
     
     

    ReplyDelete