Monday 14 July 2014

New Beginnings - My First Post

So hi,

Here I am starting my first ever blog!

It has taken me a while to start as I have been wondering : 'What will I post?', 'What things do I enjoy?', 'Should I do it?' and other common questions. But here I am starting 'booksandbeautifulthings' which, as you may have guessed, will evolve around books and other beautiful things that I enjoy, hence the name. This will include favourites from the moment,  book reviews, updates, recipes, hauls and even more to look forward too (I can't wait.)

So, now that you know what the blog will be about, I hope you are willing to come along the journey with me to see how I progress as a first time blogger. To do this though I am aware you may want to know a few things about me so here we go:

My name is Samantha (or Sam if you prefer)
I am 16 years old
My favourite things include shopping, reading, going on the internet, watching youtube, listening to music, baking and hanging out with friends and family (the typical things a teenager enjoys.)

A few more of my favourites:

Favourite books -

  • 'Lorien Legacies' series by Pittacus Lore (I love the series so much so I am sure there will soon be a post on it.)
  • 'Divergent' series by Veronica Roth (again this could easily be another post)
  • 'Ketchup Clouds' by Annabel Pitcher
  • 'Stolen' by Lucy Christopher
  • 'Darcy Lock' Series by Julia Golding
  • 'Gone Girl' by Gillian Flynn
  • 'Harry Potter' series by J.K.Rowling which I have finally gotten around to reading!


Favourite artists-

  • Mcfly (or now McBusted) who I was lucky enough to see at Hyde Park on 6th July!!
  • Bastille
  • Mika
  • Scouting for Girls (also at Hyde Park!!)
  • One Republic
  • Stereophonics
  • Imagine Dragons


Well that's everything for now!

I am so happy I have started this account and I can't wait until I can finally post some more!

You can also find me here:
Instagram


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, and the fact its about books.I love reading!

    ReplyDelete